Saturday, December 5, 2009

Brrr....

December has arrived and it brought it's windchill with it.


Today was the first sign of snow flakes. They only lasted a few minutes and melted before they made contact with any type of surface, but they were there...


On Monday I started my last semester at Chungdahm. Where does the time go. It's been over a year now that I've been in Korea. It's always interesting (and can be depressing or inspiring) to look at what I've accomplished in the past year. "What can I do to make next year better?" "What am I thankful for that I did this year?" "What have I learned about myself, friends, family, and strangers this year." I find it overwhelming to think about the year ahead of me though. Where will I go? How will it all work out? Where will I be in December 2010? How can I be a better person? But then I just breathe.... :) (and grab hot tea and biscuits.... :)

Anyways, things are going well in Korea though. Enda will be taking off in a couple weeks to do an ice trek for 3 weeks in Leh...(a little envious... but thankful he gets to have this experience!) I will be staying here and finishing out my semester. Then I'll be off traveling with my little ole backpack and passport.... :)

Here are a couple pics to show what I've been up to. Some are of a lantern festival from a couple weeks back, and others are of Jongmyo park, and randomness. Check out my flickr if you want to see more.


Busy man....too many people to call....

Jongmyo....gorgeous place.




The lantern festival was cold, but beautiful. It was good to practice with the camera again... Practice makes perfect....or just a little bit better in my case :)

No comments: