Saturday, August 1, 2009

August...here and hot.

Well, amazingly enough August has arrived. Rather quickly, but expected. I'm currently spending my Sunday in a cool cafe, drinking my ice caramel macchiato, listening to Norah Jones, and looking at the hotness outside...

July flew by. I think each month disappears much more rapidly than the previous. How does that work? .Work is dictating my life, but that is what I signed up for I suppose :) We are in the intensive month of the year. Korean parents continue to send their children to Hagwons during the summer..oh and why not have them take an extra class in the morning? Brilliant! :) Oh Korea.

Anyways, Monsoon has passed of which I am grateful. I'm looking forward to the cool autumn weather with the gorgeous mountain leaves.... This past month has been good though. Exploring Seoul one section at a time.


Random pic of the day:
Okay. Short and sweet entry.

No comments: